1. There is no service charge for online ticket purchase.
2. We will mail the tickets to you if you purchase the tickets 10 days before the concert.
1) Priority Mailing Service： $10.00, we will mail the tickets to your registered address via US Postal Services Priority Mail, meantime the tracking number will be sent to your email address.
2) Regular Mailing Service： $2.00, we will send your tickets by First-Class mail. Please use priority mail if you purchase 7 or more tickets.
3) If you haven’t received your tickets 7 days before the concert, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to check and follow the email instruction for reprint. We will NOT be able to assist you on event day if you do not call in advance
3. Please use Will Call service if you purchase the tickets within the 10 days to the concert. Please use your photo ID to pick up your tickets from 2 hours before to 20 minutes after the concert beginning at the Will Call office in the concert venue entrance.
4. Please come to pick up the tickets at the Will Call office in the concert venue entrance if your mailing address is outside of United States.
5. Please be noted that there is no refund or exchange once the online purchase is completed.
6. You should use the physical tickets to enter the concert, the e tickets or online receipt could not be used. Child over 24 month needs a full price ticket, Please call concert venue box office if you want to purchase the disable seats.
7. We will send concerts info and the other commercials of our sponsors to your email box
If you purchase the concert tickets in our website or the link of our web site, that means you already read and agreed this Ticket Policy.
Any further question regarding ticket purchase, please email to email@example.com
Copyright © 2020 99 concerts - All Rights Reserved.